DF-109A- Introduction to Minicut2D
Age: 5 and up – Duration : 2 hours –participant: 6
Re-designing the access to CNC machines
Today, digital fabrication becomes affordable. Most people would like to get a 3D printer or a CNC router on their desktop. But how to be creative with it? How to begin? How to teach with it? Which machine has a safe and fast process ? Which one is durable and easy to transport?
With the MiniCut2d, your ideas become reality in minutes. A hot wire is moved through the material and cut it like magic. A simple process for a powerful creativity machine. And because all of you have different skills, MiniCut2d offers different levels of use :
- Drop shapes and letters from the library to make assembled projects.
- Draw your project manually on a sheet of paper, take a picture, and cut your project.
- Cut several pieces at once just by connecting them.
- Copy pictures on Internet, or copy your screen, and cut them.
- Cut several projects at a time with the wire cutting through multiple thicknesses.
- Use DXF files to begin with CAD or use it as an expert.
- Interact with SketchUp to become a 3D expert.
- Find ideas and share your projects on a dedicated website.
- Code your own drawing software.
Please select Curriculum in the left hand sidebar in order to view the units, assignments and quizzes.
This post is also available in: French
No Reviews found for this workshop.